We have a series of questions for you to work through that will help you better understand what to expect on your first visit to Clatskanie Baptist Church.
Where we are located?
We are located at 415 S. Nehalem St. which is located just south of the main highway (highway 30) that runs through the middle of Clatskanie. Nehalem street is the only street in town that intersects highway 30 with a stop light. From either direction turn onto Nehalem street heading up the hill and we are three blocks up. Turn left in front of the church and we have two parking lots one by the church and another "below."
Our address is 415 S. Nehalem Street, Clatskanie OR 97016
When should I arrive?
Our Sunday morning service begins at 10:15am.
*due to covid restrictions we currently do not offer children's church (pre-k - 2nd grade) that would normally run during our main service. Nor do we have nursery care. However, our nursery is available for those who have young ones that need a break from the service. We do have the service available for you to watch and listen to in the nursery.*
What opportunities might you provide for our family?
There are many ministries at Clatskanie Baptist Church ranging from those available at our weekend services to year-round outreach ministries. Visit the Ministries page to see all the activities you and your family can participate in now!
Sunday Mornings Options:
*Due to covid we currently aren't offering these options*
- Childcare is available for our service for ages birth – 2 years of age.
- Bible learning classes are offered during three designated sessions throughout the year. During these sessions there are bible classes for pre-k through adults (however there is no nursery offered during this time).
- During a learning session bible learning classes will start at 9am and go until 10am.
- We offer nursery (birth through age 2) and children's church (pre-k - 2nd grade) during our service which starts at 10:15am.
Middle & High School Students:
Refuge is our middle and high school ministry offered year around.
- Refuge (youth group) takes place every Sunday** evening from 6:30pm to 8:30pm (this is for 7th - 12th grade).
- Monthly activities are planned. We have several staple events that take place throughout the year at Refuge. These are amazing times to grow deeper in reltionship with God and in frindship with one another.
- Mission Trips. We desire to see students understand the importance of being on mission for Christ and so a big part of that is we try to offer a missions experience at some point during their middle/high school time here at Refuge.
**Currently (as of January 2021) we meet once or twice a month, socially distanced and wearing masks, in the main sanctuary of the church building. Obviously, it's not ideal, but it's what we can provide at this time.