Where we are located?
We are located at 415 S. Nehalem Street, Clatskanie OR 97016 - MAP –
Sunday morning Service begins at 10:15am
When should I arrive?
On your first visit, plan to arrive about 15 minutes early to get acquainted with our building, and enjoy a snack or coffee.
What do you have for my family?
There are many ministries at Clatskanie Baptist Church ranging from those available at our weekend services to year-round outreach ministries. Visit the Ministries page to see all the activities you and your family can participate in now! Thanks for visiting and stopping by our webpage for more information.
On Sunday Mornings:
- Childcare is available our service for ages birth – 2 years of age.
- Sunday school is offered during three designated sessions throughout the year (click here to find out more information about our sessions). During these sessions there are bible classes for pre-k through adults (however there is no nursery offered during this time).
- Sunday school hour starts at 9am each Sunday morning during each session
- We offer nursery (birth through age 2) and children's church (pre-k - 4th grade) during our service which starts at 10:15am.
Middle & High School Students:
Refuge is our middle and high school ministry offered year around.
- Refuge (youth group) takes place every Sunday*** evening from 6:30pm to 8:30pm (this is for 7th - 12th grade).
- Monthly activities planned. We have several staple events that take place throughout the year at Refuge. These are amazing times to grow deeper in reltionship with God and in frindship with one another.
- Mission Trips. We desire to see students understand the importance of being on mission for Christ and so a big part of that is we try to offer a missions experience at some point during their middle/high school time here at Refuge.
*Currently (as of March 2020) we meet once a month at pastor Matt's house.
**Due to the Coronavirus restrictions we have canceled all Refuge meetings until it is safe to meet together.
Visit Refuge Student Ministries page for more information about all the activities available for Middle and High School students.